We are PANASONIC, HUMAX, Roberts & Pure Authorised Dealers.
Offering you competitive prices over their whole Product Ranges.
Giving you the best prices & customer services back-up
5 Year Panasonic TV Warranties
2 Year Humax Warranties
No Sub-contractors - We Install the lot!
Tuning Advice for the Mendip Transmitter
If you have missing channels, or have the wrong regional services, then please follow the instructions below.
However if you wish us to call & re-tune these channels for you then please do not hesitate to ring us & book an appointment.
A full re-tune should only takes a few minutes and can be done with your remote control. Here are some guidelines for how to do this, but bear in mind every model of digital TV or box will be a little bit different.
Make sure your Freeview TV or box is on and in digital mode. Press 'menu' on your remote control.
Select the 'set up' or 'installation' option. If you see picture icons, select the tool box, satellite dish or spanner.
If you are prompted for a code, try 0000 or 1234.
Select the full re-tune option. This is sometimes called ‘first time installation’, 'factory reset', 'default settings' or 'shipping conditions'. Do not select 'channel update' or 'add channels'.
Press ‘OK’ if your equipment asks if you want to delete all your channels. Don't worry this is normal
Channels will automatically be installed. This may take a few minutes and your equipment may shut down and restart
Manual re-tuning instructions.
If you have missing channels after having done a basic re-tune, or the wrong regional services, you may need to do a manual re-tune to select where services appear on the channel list (EPG). You can do the following:-
These instructions assume you are using the Mendip transmitter & apply from April 4th until June 5th (yet another Retune!!)
1. Using your remote control, press the 'menu' button.
2. Select the 'set up' or 'installation' option. If you see picture icons, select the tool box, satellite dish or spanner.
3. Select 'manual re-tune' or 'manual search'.
4. If you are prompted for a code, try 0000 or 1234.
5. For Group 1 (BBC Services) type in 32 where it asks for a 'channel' number (frequency) and press OK.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 using the different numbers next to each "Group" (a group is a bundle of TV services),
to complete the manual retune - D3&4: 34, ARQ B: 52, LBS: 51, SDN: 48, ARQ A: 33; - & For HD – BBC B HD: 35, COM7 HD: 36, COM8 HD: 56
7. Then press 'menu' or 'exit' to finish.
8. NB: These instructions should work for most Freeview TVs or boxes, but they differ, and you may have to speak to your manufacturer for help.
FROM JUNE 19th – BBC A: 32, D3&4: 34, ARQ B: 36, LBS: 30, SDN: 48, ARQ A: 33; - & For HD – BBC B HD: 35, COM7 HD: 55, COM8 HD: 56
For more model specific help try - www.freeview.co.uk or Tel 0808 100 0288,
If you are still having problems & require our re-tuning service, then please do not hesitate to contact us to find out more.
*** BBC1HD – BBCHD – ITV1HD – CH4HD - CH5HD - Now Available on Freeview – Ask for details ***